Primary Care Doctors Wayne County, Westland, Wayne, Garden City, Livonia Michigan
The days of the old-fashioned family doctor who knows us intimately and treats us, our kids, and our grand kids are fading fast. No more Marcus Welby. At the Millennium Medical Group, we still believe on the old fashion relationships with our patients and their families. We will be you Primary Care Doctor.
What is a Primary Care Doctor?
Primary care doctors help patients maintain overall health by focusing on preventive care. A primary care physician, or PCP, is a physician/medical doctor who provides both the first contact for a person with an undiagnosed health concern as well as continuing care of varied medical conditions, not limited by cause, organ system, or diagnosis. A primary care doctor is usually the first medical practitioner contacted by a patient, due to factors such as ease of communication, accessible location, familiarity, and increasingly issues of cost and managed care requirements.
At Millennium Medical Group P.C., we are you source for Primary Care Doctors including the following areas:
- Primary Care Doctors Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Wayne County Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Westland Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Wayne Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Garden City Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Livonia Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Dearborn Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Dearborn Heights Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Farmington Michigan
- Primary Care Doctors Farmington Hills Michigan
Millennium Medical Group P.C., currently operates several physician offices. These include: The Westland Clinic and the Livonia Brentwood location. When you need a Doctor in Michigan or any of the following areas, please give us a call.
- Doctors Michigan
- Doctors Wayne County Michigan
- Doctors Westland Michigan
- Doctors Wayne Michigan
- Doctors Garden City Michigan
- Doctors Livonia Michigan
Primary Care Doctors Wayne County, Westland, Wayne, Garden City, Livonia, Dearborn, Dearborn Heights, Farmington, Farmington Hills Michigan
Please call us at Phone: 734.728.2130 or use our easy online Contact Form.